Toma, Amnesia fan art by Megumi http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2048008:
What is this anime?: Anime Guy: HOT anime guy: my sweet bodyguard subaru | は専属SP ♪ My Sweet Bodyguard! ♪Here are the CGs for Subaru ...: Toki no Kizuna | red | hot ♥: Fushimi Saruhiko & Yata Misaki | K-Project #anime #shounen-ai #BL: K - this kid just breaks my heart with all his over emotional boy feelings. Just like everyone in this terrible, wonderful, cruelly short anime.: anime guy wolf deity - Google Search: Kisaragi Shintaro: #anime #illustration: Anime Boy: Noragami.. sorry it's just... the art tho.: He was the tamer and communicated for us with the white wolves:  : I said I can not. but I fight every day for you. Even if I have to fight against you that you finally understand that you love me:  : Makes me think of my characters, Justin, in one of the books I wrote. If only he had green eyes!: Anime Boy w/ Camera. His eyes are very beautiful and I like the soft muted colors and lines too.: Anime guys: Cute Anime Couple: #Anime #Boy: blush, sunset: I do not wish to remove my burdens, I want to make peace with them and all is right. - Anoymous: I love this style! #anime: JH: ✮ ANIME ART ✮ anime couple. . .romantic. . .love. . .sweet. . .embrace. . .hug. . .kiss. . .cuddle. . .blushing. . .cute. . .kawaii: #anime: Pretty :):  : couple anime: #anime: I really like this anime outfit with the large floppy black hat with the white ribbon. Along with the pale blue dress.:  : ✮ ANIME ART ✮ anime. . .artist. . .digital art. . .tablet. . .computer. . .photoshop. . .ipod. . .headphones. . .cute. . .kawaii: Manga. Anime. Skull. Fashion.:

Comentarios