Se acuerdan

Se acuerdan de esta imagen
#Anime #Girl: ✮ ANIME ART ☆:
Anime: .Adopted I'M SHARING NO REPINS PLZ !! This is song . Age 12 . She has an aditude. She doesn't like to be told what to do: ✮ ANIME ART ✮ anime. . .school uniform. . .seifuku. . .sailor uniform. . .ponytail. . .sharing food. . .moe. . .cute. . .kawaii: Anime girl art: manga: This is an eye-catching picture.... The character is in the falling snow, wearing a frilly white apron and a red scarf.: Anime girl: .anime girl: Anime girl: Anime girl: May (2009) © Seong-Min (Artist) via ArtZero, WonderPic Art Gallery, page 2. Manga, Girl, Bookshelves, Books, Cats, Music, CD Player. Cute :-): i love this: ✮ ANIME ART ✮ summer time. . .dress. . .sun hat. . .ribbon. . .sunflowers. . .garden. . .peaceful. . .nature. . .cute. . .kawaii: Destiny doesn't fit in, and never has, her only friend is a goose, who she has named Faith. She spends most of her time alone in the local park. Until one day she meets a girl named Lucille just like her: All you need now is some cat ears and we've got our selves a decent anime girl. Oh wait, I can see cat ears! We got ourselves a decent anime girl. X3: Night fall: #anime:  : "Every time you compliment me I get another highlight in my eyes!" -Giffany (Gravity Falls): anime: Anime manga: htThis almost seems like me, when my hair is long. It reminds me of myself but I am a lot less peaceful when I sleep.: I love the red hair<3: o

Comentarios