anime girl:
Addilyn, from Minnesota (human) : My childhood friend. He always had my back. And I had his. We'd feed the ducks. Play in the park. Eat ice cream. And then something changed. He left. Was gone. Until five years later. I finally found him. Held him in my arms again. His smell. His smile. His beautiful eyes. His long hair. His slender fingers. And his voice............I love you...........: Hey guys!!! I just finished an anime and I am looking for a new one. Any suggestions???: (Be her. His name is Levi.) I sigh and sit on a giant rock in the park. It's late at night so it's only me out. We'll there's also the few nocturnal animals, but I'm about the only human out. I look to my left as I hear you step on a twig. I watch you carefully with my stormy grey eyes.: Owari no Seraph / Seraph of the End - Ichinose Guren by 紅茶珈琲 on pixiv: PSlenDy的照片 - 微相册@vitaxiangshang采集到二次元-美男(703图)_花瓣 http://www.amazon.com/SoundPie-Universal-Earphone-Microphone-Resistant/dp/B01AI26PYY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=apple+earbuds: PSlenDy的照片 - 微相册 <--- No idea if this is an actual character or not, and if so where from--but I'm adding it to my collection!: Oh my lord Ciel grown up: Ai from Uta no prince sama  ( group :  Quartet night): NORAGAMI-Yato es un dios menor cuyo sueño es tener una gran cantidad de seguidores que lo adoren y recen plegarias por él. Desafortunadamente, su sueño está lejos de hacerse realidad, ya que no tiene ni siquiera un solo santuario dedicado a él. Junto a Hiyori y su nuevo socio Yukine, Yato hará todo lo que pueda para ganar fama, reconocimiento y sólo tal vez, una capilla dedicada a él también.: Rin (Ao No Exorcist): Mikaze Ai: Mikaze Ai: " fu** " Mikaze:

Comentarios