....:

Anime: girl: ✿ Anime Art ✿: Hot anime guy: Anime: anime guy: Doudanuki Masakuni | Touken Ranbu: Anime prince: "Hey, I'm Alton. I like stuff like tumblr and f*cking Pinterest....let's see, oh, and reading! I curse a lot, so if you have a problem with that sucks for you, motherf*cker. I uh...do you want to have a bite sometime?": 大倶利伽羅 #私の絵柄で見たいとうらぶキャラいますか: Hey. I'm Day. Before you ask, I'm dressed like this because I just got back from sword fighting.. It's a sport, trust me.: “Hey, I'm Fate Azure." He smiled and nodded at you. (If you choose cool outfit): “Hi!" You two talked for a bit about clothes. He was a male model, after all! (For the others) “Hey." You smiled (or frowned, if you choose gothic) at him, and turned away.: sometimes I get lazy with lines(・□・;)i hope everyone's having a wonderful day (・ω・)ノ ------MATERIALS: #micron #fineliner #copicmarkers #cansonpaper #bristol #uniball #gelpen ----------- #copic #copicart #chibi #kawaii #cute #moe #oc #sketch #pastel #instaart #instadraw #instaanime #instamanga #animeart #animegirl #mangagirl #drawing #illustration #art ----------- •Artwork (c) yoaihime •All Rights Reserved• Commercial use, re-uploading, modification/editing/manipulation, tracing, or reproduct...: ⚡Nico⚡: engloid shota - Buscar con Google: ✮ ANIME ART ✮ sweet lolita. . .pink hair. . .lace. . .ribbons. . .flower crown. . .flowers. . .cute. . .kawaii: #anime: 【缓更】自截所有关卡战中NPC的穿着_看图_奇迹暖暖吧_百度贴吧: Bốn màu loạt quần vợt [4]: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls, Uzuki Shimamu Anime girl: Anime bondage: Honoka ♡: Anime: A veces quisiera volver a pintar así, pero me acuerdo que me da la tendinitis y se me pasa :'u Tiene tiempo este dibujo pero es un regalo de cumple para una chica muy amable ^^ "Painted with pencil cretacolor" #traditional #kawaii #kawaiigirl #birthday #rainbown #pencil #colors:  : Anime art -:

Comentarios